Santa Clara County
The Santa Clara County Spare the Air Resource Team has worked to help employers reduce air pollution and commute-based traffic congestion for many years.
The team developed Tales from the Commute, a resource designed to help employers encourage employees to try alternatives to driving alone to work. Both employers and employees benefit when employees use alternative commute solutions! You can download a copy of the toolkit and view first person commuter stories on the Spare the Air Bay Area YouTube channel.
In years past, the team has collaborated with AC Transit to promote ridership on the Dumbarton Express bus. The team has also supported Bike to Work Day energizer stations in Santa Clara County.
If you would like more information about the Santa Clara County Spare the Air Resource Team and its efforts to reduce traffic congestion, please contact Stephanie Anderson at .
- 511 Regional Rideshare Program
- Bauer's Intelligent Transportation
- Breathe California
- City of Milpitas
- City of Sunnyvale
- City of Mountain View
- Commute Check
- County of Santa Clara Green Business Program
- DriveLess Challenge
- Enterprise Rideshare
- Friends of CalTrain
- GO FAST
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Moffett Park Business & Transportation Association
- Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition
- Sunnyvale Cool Cities Team
- Valley Transit Authority - (VTA)