The Tri-Valley Spare the Air Resource Team invites you to join the effort to Spare the Air in the Tri-Valley through two innovative projects: “AQIA” - the Tri-Valley Air Impact Award and Idle-Free Tri-Valley.
AQIA – Tri-Valley Air Quality Impact Award. Are you or someone you know doing something good for air quality in the Tri-Valley? The Tri-Valley Air Quality Impact Award recognizes individuals, businesses and organizations making strides to improve local air quality through innovative projects and programs such as reducing vehicle idling around schools, encouraging employees to carpool to work, among others.
Winners will be announced in late summer. Winners will receive a trophy and recognition at a meeting of the Alameda County Board of Supervisors.
Idle Free Tri-Valley
– Idling means leaving a vehicle’s engine running when it is parked or not in use. Drivers can save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by simply turning the ignition key. Over 1,500 parents, teachers, friends and family members have already signed the Idle-Free pledge! Sign the pledge
and you’ll be entered into a monthly prize drawing. Help spread the word — sample newsletter articles suitable for use in your school or community newsletter, and other resources are available
For more information about the work of the Tri-Valley Spare the Air Resource Team, please contact Stephanie Anderson at 510-763-2500 ext. 1 or .
- 511 Regional Rideshare
- 511 Contra Costa
- ACE Train
- Bishop Ranch Transportation Center
- City of Dublin
- City of Livermore
- City of Pleasanton
- City of San Ramon
- Edenred USA/Commuter Check
- Enterprise Rideshare
- Hacienda Business Park
- Office of Supervisor Scott Haggerty
- Office of Supervisor Nate Miley
- Roche Molecular
- Safe Routes to Schools/TRANSFORM